[rrd-users] RRDgraph: Magic number - 7680

Sinisa Burina six at emax.is
Fri Jan 9 03:12:31 MET 2004

Hello, list members!

I may be wrong, but I think I've noticed that rrdgraph starts showing incorrect values if it has to read more than 7680 rows of data. I have tried to graph test data for various periods of time from the database with only one RRA that stores one year of 5-minute average.
What happens is that all values and CDEFS are calculated and shown correctly for any given period that does not exceed 26 days and 16 hours - 7680 x 5 minutes exactly. The same problem shows up for any RRA with total more than 7680 rows of data.

The version of rrdtool is 1.0.40.

Please excuse me if this issue is already solved, I was unable to find anything about it on the net. Could somebody please advise?

--
Best Regards,
        Sinisa Burina