[rrd-users] customizing y-axis labels

Malte Starostik malte.starostik at t-online.de
Fri Jan 9 11:01:38 MET 2004

Hi,

I've just started working with rrdtool and I'm using rrdcgi to graph the
bandwidth usage on our gateway per client machine.

I'm stacking each client's stats onto another and then draw a separate line
for the totals. This is all very fine except for one problem: I'm graphing
downstream as positive values and upstream as negative values so both grow
in opposite directions and cannot obscure each other. Problem is I couldn't
find a way to remove the - sign from the negative y-axis labels. While they
surely belong there for real negative values, I'd much prefer positive
labels on either side of the x-axis.
Is this possible?

Thanks alot in advance,
-Malte