[rrd-users] Re: RRDgraph: Magic number - 7680

Sinisa Burina six at emax.is
Fri Jan 9 13:27:05 MET 2004

Hello, Alex!
Here's the test graph CGI script that is called from the HTML form.
In the test RRD database "test.rrd", RRA type ABSOLUTE is updated with value of 4800000
(4.8 MB) for every 300 seconds, which would equal to 128 Kbps. Whatever start and end
time I use, everything shows correctly if there's no more than 7680 rows to be dislayed.
I have also tried to use RRA type GAUGE, had to make some changes to RPNs in the script,
but basically got the same result.

--
Best Regards,
      Sinisa Burina