[rrd-users] Re: single mrtg graph for per ip bandwidth utilization

David O'Brien dobrien at naccrra.org
Fri Jan 9 22:15:42 MET 2004

If you have you ip's set up like eth0:1 eth0:2 etc ...You could use the
shell command "netstat -i"
this would show a per interface RX/TX  number then use perl or something to
parse what you
need out of it.
-David

At 08:23 AM 1/9/2004, Militant Indian wrote:

>Dear All,
>
>I am using a linux box as my internet server for my club where we provide
>internet access to users. Linux redhat version 7.3 kernel 2.2.
>
>i have 512kbps bandwidth. I am using 2 lan cards. Now i am using mrtg for
>ploting total bandwidth utilization. but i want to plot singlemrtg graph
>for per ip bandwidth utilization verses time. and othergraph for no. of
>computer online verses time.right now i have ristricted every pc at 64kbps
>downlink through cbq.
>
>if some one can help me kindly mail me i am desperate.regards
>
>Linux Militant In India -----Bum----Pathaka------,
>-----Bum----Pathaka------,-----Bum----Pathaka------,-----Bum----Pathaka------,-----Bum----Pathaka------,-----Bum----Pathaka------,-----Bum----Pathaka------,

David G. O'Brien
Web Services Coordinator / Systems Administrator

NACCRRA
The Nation's Network of Child Care Resource & Referral
1319 F Street NW, Suite 500
Washington, DC 20004
(202) 393-5501 ext. 113
(202) 393-1109 fax