[rrd-users] R: new user to rrdtool

Simone Felici - Alpikom Spa s.felici at alpikom.it
Tue Jan 20 14:05:34 MET 2004

Hello,

The rrdtool Tutorial gives good examples how to work with this tool
(http://www.rrdtool.com/tutorial/)
Then the creation of the rrd dipends on the variable type, set to GAUGE,
COUNTER....
Another good page I've found is this:
http://ei.kefro.st/projects/rrdtool/
A nice page how to collect traffic and create graphs.

I'm sure these pages are helpful ;)

Bye

Simon