[rrd-users] Re: problem building rrdtool-1.1.x

Eric Ho ericywho at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 08:29:57 MET 2004

Thx much Tobi.
I've changed the value to the -I flag, no help there.
If automake 1.8 could be a prob, which version would you recommend ?
So, is the beta snapshot, at:
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/pub/beta/?M=D

??
Just curious, the Holt-Winters patch from Jake was submitted back
in 2001.  So, why would this piece of code still in beta dir and not
put into the main branch ?
I know that there is a split between 1.0.x and 1.1.x - probably
due to the Holt-Winters code but shouldn't we have a stable
branch for this already ?

Thx again.

;-e).

Tobias Oetiker <oetiker at ee.ethz.ch> wrote:
Hi Eric,

try replacing the -I/usr/pack/libtool-1.5-to/share/aclocal with a
path to wherever your installation of libtool sits ... it may also
be that automake 1.8 is the problem ...

have you tried the snapshot off the beta directory ?

cheers
tobi