[rrd-users] Re: expand the graphs

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.het.net
Thu Jan 22 21:56:25 MET 2004

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 07:02:26PM +0100, Andras Horvai wrote:
> Hi,
> It seems that for some reason i'm not able to graph in the proper way negative part of my graph.

> --rigid \
> --lower-limit=0 \

This combination tells rrdtool to display nothing below zero.

Either loose "--rigid" or set an apropriate number as the lower limit.

Without "--rigid", the lower limit is the number that is displayed
in any case; the bottom of the graph may be even more negative.
Meaning: "--lower-limit 100" (without rigid) will display 100 or less
as the lower limit.

HTH
Alex
--