[rrd-users] RES: TRanslation for portuguese

Romero, Marcio - (Bra) marcio.romero at attla.com
Wed Jan 28 18:44:35 MET 2004

Sorry,

	Hello,

	I need to translate the word "week" that he is inside of the graph.
	This happens when interval of reference is of one month, the same it
happens for year.
	It´s possible?

	Tks,

	Marcio Romero

Este mensaje es confidencial. El mismo contiene información reservada
y que no puede ser difundida. Si usted ha recibido este e-mail
por error, por favor avísenos inmediatamente vía e-mail y tenga la
amabilidad de eliminarlo de su sistema; no deberá copiar el mensaje
ni divulgar su contenido a ninguna persona. Muchas gracias.

This message is confidential. It contains information that is privileged and
legally exempt from disclosure. If you have received this e-mail by mistake,

please let us know immediately by e-mail and delete it from your system;
you should also not copy the message nor disclose its contents to anyone.
Thank You.