[rrd-users] Re: how to merge 2 rrd-files

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.het.net
Wed Jun 9 00:29:07 MEST 2004

On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 11:34:34PM +0200, Arnold Nipper wrote:

> So why do I have to do it? I'm running MRTG on cisco Catalyst C6509
> (each 200+ ports) and could not yet figure out how to align the RRD
> files to port names.

I don't get it.  You are graphing 200+ ports and have no clue what
each graph describes?  Sorry but this is how I interpret what you
said.

Perhaps you could describe your problem differently.  Don't expect
an answer from me soon, as I'm calling it the day.

cheers,
Alex
--
I ask you to respect any "Reply-To" and "Mail-Follow-Up" headers.  If
you reply to me off-list, you'd better tell me you're doing so.  If