[rrd-users] Re: Y Axis Label Precision Question

Steve Robb Steve_Robb at cnt.com
Wed Jun 16 15:45:21 MEST 2004

Riccardo,

Thanks, but I've already tried that and it's not quite the fix I'm
looking for.

With (or without) that option specified the *range* of values on the Y
axis is correct but the labels will be displayed as 2.0 or 1.5 depending
on the actual range of values and the number of divisions on the axis.
So the values are correct, but they're just not being displayed as
integers.

Here are the options that I'm currently using -

        --vertical-label "Files Retrieved per Hour" \
        --title "Hourly TFTP System Statistics" \
        --units-exponent 0 \
        --start -93600 \
        --end -300 \
        --width 695 \