[rrd-users] Re: Y Axis Label Precision Question

Pavel Ruzicka pavouk at pavouk.org
Wed Jun 16 22:57:55 MEST 2004

Hello,

> Thanks, but I've already tried that and it's not quite the fix I'm
> looking for.

you can try options "--alt-y-grid" or "--alt-y-mrtg", which computes Y axis
automatically in other way.

If it is not enough, you can try to play with option "--y-grid".
Parameters for this option are documented in --x-grid option.
Documentation is here:
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/manual/rrdgraph.html

Look at option "--alt-autoscale" too.

Best regards,