[rrd-users] [Fwd: Question about "alter the generated text to another language"]

Sven Dittmar sven at bawue.net
Wed Jun 16 17:19:32 MEST 2004

Hi all,

I am still having trouble with special characters.

Example: I create my UPS-check-scripts on my linux box with suse 9.1
with German umlauts - which works.

When I transfer them to a different system with e.g. suse 8.1 or solaris
the Umlauts are broken - the images contain unreadable characters.

An idea would be to allow HTML-nomenclature like ü for "ü" and so
on. Is that maybe planned for a future version of rrd?

Ciao,
Sven