[rrd-users] Found a bug Re: [Fwd: Question about "alter the generated text to another language"]

Sven Dittmar sven at bawue.net
Sat Jun 19 12:23:23 MEST 2004

Hi there again,

I found a solution to my problem some days ago:

export LANG=de_DE at euro

Still there is a problem:

http://www.knopfdruck.net/projekte/ups-checker/ups_gesamt.html

You can see on the week and year-graph translation on the x-axis works.
but it's broken in in monthly view - it show still "week 22" in there.

I use rrdtool-1.0.48.

Also I would suggest to allow HTML-similar inserting of umlauts e.g.
ü for a "ü" in a future version of rrdtool because I still have
trouble in copying my scripts to machines which use a different code-set
(e.g. UTF-8 and ISO-8859-1).

Ciao,
Sven