[rrd-users] Generating small graphs

Wesley PA4WDH pa4wdh at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 08:01:36 MEST 2004

Hi,

On my home DSL router (a Linux machine), i use RRD to
monitor things like traffic etc. everything works
fine.

Now i would like to generate small graphs, so i can
view them with my i-mode phone (resolution is 120x120
if i'm correct).
In the documentation i found the -j flag which seems
to be made for this. Just for testing i took one of my
graph commands and added -h 30 -j to it.
The result is a small GIF file. When i try to view
this file it seems empty (only a grey background).

Am i doing something wrong ? Or might it be a bug ?

Any suggestion is welcome.

Best regards