[rrd-users] Adding white spaces to graph comments

Mike.Fountain at worldspan.com Mike.Fountain at worldspan.com
Tue Mar 9 23:05:07 MET 2004

I am using the x86 distribution of version 1.0.40

I am starting to put together a perl script to add some comments at the
bottom of a graph.  So far I've started with this:
$commentcmd = ' COMMENT:"\n"';
$commentcmd = $commentcmd . ' COMMENT:"\n"';
$commentcmd = $commentcmd . ' COMMENT:"                            Average
Max       Current\n"';
$commentcmd = $commentcmd . ' COMMENT:"In"';

What I want is something looking like:
              Average     Max     Current
In

When it comes out on the graphs, it looks like this:
 Average Max Current
In

I only get one space at the beginning and between each word.

Mike Fountain, CCNP
Sr. Network Engineer, Worldspan
mike.fountain at worldspan.com
770-563-7606