[rrd-users] Re: paramters for graph

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Sun Mar 21 23:03:53 MET 2004

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004, Neil wrote:

> I have a graph at http://restricted.dyndns.org/cpu_last_day.png. I would
> like my graph to look similar to this one below:
> http://restricted.dyndns.org/aragon.png
>
> What are the parameters I need to use for "rrdtool graph"?

Ask the person who made the graph. But I guess it takes about a dozen CDEF
lines and about as much STACK lines along with an equal number of GPRINT
lines to get this done.

To get another sample have a look at http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/stats/

If you check the diskspace part you will see some CDEF + STACK tricks to
use different colours for different percentages.

Hugo.

    hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.