[rrd-users] Re: network total traffic with rrd

Erik de Mare erik at oezie.org
Tue Mar 23 23:18:00 MET 2004

hi,
what is calc.pl exactly doing? calculating traffic per day/month/year?
some weeks ago i quickly put this script
together(http://chaos.keyserver.org/~erik/overzicht.pl) this will
generate an htmlpage like this
http://chaos.keyserver.org/~erik/overzicht.html.

now i'm make some graph's which are almoste the same as
gbgraph(http://gbgraph.menthenberg.nl/) it is still in development. see
attachments.

maybe you can adjust the scripts so they can be useful for your situation.

mvg

Erik de Mare

Guido Gavilanes Castillo wrote:

> I am using calc.pl to get total network traffic with mrtg  .log files, but I
> am starting using RRDTool, and this same procedure valid for mrtg doesn't
> work with rrd files, I have rrd already installed, does it have to work?
> are there other kinds of scripts to do this for rrd files?
>
> I would appreciate some help,
> Thank you
>
> Guido Gavilanes

-- Type: image/png