[rrd-users] Re: Inaccurate graphs

michael t. anderson lists2 at fadedforce.com
Wed Mar 24 06:49:30 MET 2004

On closer inspection, this did not fix the problem, it just looked like it
because it moved my maximum graphed value away from the top of the graph. It
still is graphing the 215GB value in the wrong location (around 225G). 215G
should be just above the 210G mark. I have attached a graph that I
configured to have a Y size of 1000 to show more detail.
Is there something about large values that RRD can't graph properly?