[rrd-users] Re: Simple question

DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com
Fri May 28 15:39:11 MEST 2004

Victor,
I wrote a little something (attached) that reads a directory and then allows you to choose from one of the RRDs. You can then choose a starting and ending date. The script doesn't have the greatest functionality, but hopefully it'll be useful. Look through the code and read the comments which will tell you what to replace (like what directory to read the RRDs from, etc). There's a ton more customization that can be done to this as it is a very basic script.

Daniel Magnuszewski
CCNA
M & T Bank
dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com

>>> victor <victor at ambra.ro> 05/28/04 03:53AM >>>
        I need a function that will do the following:
     I give the start time, stop time and the rrd database and it returns
the trafic made in that period of time. Does RRD has something like
this?

 Thank you.

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- Size: 9k (9657 bytes)