[rrd-users] RRD Graph

Saravanan Suthanthiram Saravanan_Suthanthiram at nemmco.com.au
Wed Nov 17 06:28:37 MET 2004

Hello,

I am using RRD tool to monitor CPU usage by Oracle database. My data
source definition is DS:ds1:COUNTER:600:U:U. There is no problem with the
graph if there is no negative value but if there is any negative value
then I can see a sudden increase in the graph. How to avoid this in the
graph whether I have to set any min or max in the data source or any other
changes. Please let me know.

Sample value

SNO     DATETIME                VALUE

43142   10-nov-2004 14:57:50    1665197
43147   10-nov-2004 15:06:01    669

Sample graph

Thanks
Saravanan

This e-mail is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this document is unauthorised and prohibited.  If you have received this document in error, please delete the email and notify me by return email or by phoning the NEMMCO Helpdesk on 1300 300 295.

-- Type: image/gif
-- Size: 12k (12695 bytes)