[rrd-users] RRDTool Perl CGI error

Jo Becaus Jo.Becaus at damovo.com
Wed Nov 17 10:00:40 MET 2004

Hi, All

I am using RRDTOOL with CGI script for generating HTML files from
devices.

The CGI script checks folder and reads the foldernames and the rrd files
within the folders per device and generates the Layout including graphs.

I was a customized version from all14.cgi I think.

Everything works fine except following code gives an issue (Perl):

Defining the Config_Files

"

use vars qw(@config_files @all_config_files %targets $config_time

                %directories $version);

# EDIT THIS to reflect all your MRTG config files

BEGIN { @config_files = qw(

C:\Servername.cfg

); }

"

Currently I have about 48 Server devices for snmp polling.

All runs fine until I add more servers then total of 48....?

Error message: Cannot open config file: No such file or directory

Is it possible to modify it that I can add more then 50 device, even
unlimited.

Could it be that the declaration from @Config_Files is to small on size?
(Maybe set as variant...?)

Thanks, Jo