[rrd-users] Re: Showing a longer timeframe on a graph

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.het.net
Wed Oct 13 09:44:03 MEST 2004

On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 09:00:59AM +1000, Andrew Pollock wrote:

> I've made a new RRA definition for 5 minute average, which rather than
> keeping only 600 rows, keeps 8640 rows (the objective being to retain 30
> days worth of data at a 5 minute resolution).
>
> I would have thought that by specifying a start to rrdgraph that was say 2
> weeks into the past, up until 300 seconds ago (one polling interval), would

> So how can I use rrdgraph to get a "wider" graph, where no consolidation
> occurs?

Two weeks in the past, minus 300 seconds (why ?!?), means 14*86400-300 seconds.
Each pixel column should display 300 seconds, so your graph needs to be
(14*86400-300)/300 pixels wide.  Good luck.

Alex
--
You want an answer?  You'd better follow the following guidelines!
Linesize well below 80 chars. Reply to the list, not to me. Trim