[rrd-users] Re: where to find help - another tip

George Dau wftd at isaskills.org
Fri Oct 22 00:39:12 MEST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: rrd-users-bounce at list.ee.ethz.ch
[mailto:rrd-users-bounce at list.ee.ethz.ch]On Behalf Of Marc Powell

>That's the short-list. I'm sure there are others.

There is the all important Subject: line. I had no idea the OP was asking a
question other than "where to find help", which has already been covered
many times.

I scan the subjects, and maybe open one or two a week if it looks
interesting or if it is a question I have some familiarity with. The rest
don't get opened.

Pick a Subject: that will give the listers some idea of what your problem
is.