[rrd-users] Re: Excluding UNKN or NAN from CDEF

Stephan Harren sh at abovenet.de
Mon Sep 27 15:48:03 MEST 2004

Hi Eric,

I think, it might be good for you to read the tutorials and manuals
about rrdtool. But anyways, what do you want to achieve? Showing
everything allright when there are NaN's? It is not very nice to say:
"Okay, if I don't know what happened, probably everything was allright.".

But ok, there is one line that defines Cleaned:

CDEF:Cleaned=Response,UN,0.0,Response,IF

This line sets all NaN to 0.0, insert whatever you want instead of the 0.0.

Cheers,

Stephan

--
Stephan Harren