[rrd-users] rrdtool 1.2rc2 released

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Tue Apr 5 00:43:31 MEST 2005

Folks,

RRDtool 1.2 is making steady progress. As of today, no new
features will be included. I have released the feature-complete
code under

http://people.ee.ethz.ch/oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/pub/beta/rrdtool-1.2rc2.tar.gz

RRDtool 1.2 come with a host of new features like MMAP IO;
zoomable, anti-aliased graphs; truetype support and many more
things, especially the graphing part has been enhanced massively.

A more detailed feature list, a new website and other promotional
material will be ready for the 1.2.0 release.

Now is the time to test the beast and get these bug reports my way.
(I will debug compile issues mainly on Solaris and Linux, but
 patches are welcome for any platform).

cheers
tobi

... this work is sponsored by Cablecom GmbH (cablecom.ch)

--
/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker, OETIKER+PARTNER AG, Aarweg 15