[rrd-users] the good old "packet loss & rtt in the same graph" question

Kolus Maximiliano Kolus.maximiliano at bcr.com.ar
Thu Jan 13 21:45:50 MET 2005

Hello,
	Im another dreamer chasing the "packet loss & rtt in the same graph
quest". I tried to search the archives but found no answer to this but
someone changing the background when the the packet loss rate exceeded
certain percentage.

	But what I want to do is draw this packet loss as a LINE1, being the
top of the graph 100% and the bottom 0%. What I don't know is how to graph
something ignoring the current scale. Ie: if I had a rtt of 500, the graph
would be from 0 to 500 and a 100% packet loss would be one fifth of this
graph.

	I tried to, I believe incorrectly, use the INF value, by doing
something like this in a cdef:

(loss*INF)/100

	but it didn't work.

	So Im asking here if anyone accomplished this. Isnt there something
like "GRAPH_TOP" and "GRAPH_BOTTOM" variable? If I knew those values, it
would be easy to "scale" the packet loss.

	Any clues will be greatly appreciated.