[rrd-users] Re: Data granularity

Tolga Yalcinkaya tolga at allesta.com
Fri Jan 21 01:12:48 MET 2005

Erik,

Thanks for the response.  I too have a Perl script (called Apache Log
Sweeper) that does something very similar... It sweeps the Apache log
files and gathers performance stats for a given URI.

However, your code (like my Apache Log Sweeper) does multiple updates to
RRD in one pass, hence it does *not* experience the NaN problem that I
was referring to.

In any case, thanks for your help.

--
Tolga Yalcinkaya