[rrd-users] Y-axis lack of numeration

Velez, Alberto alberto.velez.ortiz at hp.com
Fri Jul 8 10:42:39 MEST 2005

Hi all,

I've been using rrdtool for a while, without any significant problems.
But recently, with some graphs, the numbers on the y axis don't appear,
only the '0' at the origin, even when the graph is drawn. Sometimes,
drawing a source works fine (directly from the rrd file, whithout
operations), and sometimes, drawing the same source, I get the error.

I use rrdtool 1.0.49 on a linux red hat 9.0. And the command is similar
to:

rrdtool graph $3 --start -$4  --title "$5" --vertical-label "$6"
--width 600 --height 250   --alt-autoscale-max --lower-limit 0
--units-exponent 0   --x-grid "$7"
DEF:used_space=$1:used_space:AVERAGE  LINE2:used_space#0000FF:"Used
space"  --imgformat $8 --base 1024

Thanks in advance.