[rrd-users] Re: rrdupdate with UNKNOWN and 0 value

ralf-buero at kruedewagen.de ralf-buero at kruedewagen.de
Mon Jul 25 09:23:58 MEST 2005

Hello,

is there really nobody who can explain this behaviour:

After creating a new database, the first update with "rrdtool update
<file> N:U:0" stores NaN values for both DS. Then, the second update
stores two 0 values for both DS ! But I would expect to store (and
keep) NaN for DS1 and 0 only for DS2. This seems to be a bug, at
least for me.

Thanks in advance
Ralf