[rrd-users] *** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice ??

Per Jessen per at computer.org
Tue Jul 26 18:56:38 MEST 2005

I've just today moved from rrdtool 1.0.45 to the latest 1.2.11 - when I now try to graph
over a timespan that contains both data logged with 1.0.45 and 1.2.11, I seem to get this
error embedded in my PNG (which I write the stdout and present directly to a
web-browser.)
It is now 1855CET, the library was built at 1713CET, and I have no problem graphing the
most recent 60 minutes (start=-1h), where as most recent 6 hours (start=-6h) seems to
write 3-4 of these errors to stdout before it writes the png.  Also the last 24 hours
don't work, whereas last 7days and last 30day work fine.

/Per Jessen, Zürich

--
http://www.spamchek.com/freetrial - managed anti-spam and anti-virus solution.
Sign up for your free 30-day trial now!