[rrd-users] Re: rrdtool 1.2.9

Peter Guyan peter at jhcs.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 13:46:15 MEST 2005

Sorry for posting here, but I'm tearing my hair out at the lack of
documentation for 'cgilib'.

Can anybody tell me how I can get rrdtool-1.2.9 to compile on a RedHat 9
box with cgilib? I've checked out the cgilib source via cvs, it compiles
with 'make', 'make install' copies a test binary to the specified place,
but when I run configure for rrdtool, I keep getting the 'I found a copy
of pkgconfig, but there is no cgilib.pc' error message.

How can I get around this?

Again, sorry for this posting if it is not the correct place to post etc
etc.

Thank you

Pete

--