[rrd-users] Re: Encoding problem in 1.2.9

Frédéric Mangeant frederic.mangeant at steria.com
Mon Jun 13 10:23:22 MEST 2005

Tobias Oetiker a écrit :

>David,
>I know that you want weekdays in sweedish, and this is what you
>will get if you set
>
>LC_TIME
>
>appropriately and leave the rest in en_US^

Hi Tobi

I tried different settings :
- LC_ALL=en_US and LC_TIME=fr_FR : weekdays display in french, but
accentued characters don't work
- LC_ALL=en_US : weekdays display in english, but accentued characters
don't work.

During the build of RRDtool 1.2.9, here's what I have in config.log :

configure:21067: checking for mbstowcs
configure:21124: i686-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -o conftest -march=pentium3 -O3
-pipe  -fPIC -DPIC   conftest.c -lm  >&5
configure:21130: $? = 0

--

Frédéric Mangeant

Steria EDC Sophia-Antipolis