[rrd-users] Graph question

Fabian Borot fborot at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 17 22:06:03 MEST 2005

Hello

I have been using rrdtool for some weeks and I really like it. The graphs
are awesome and the examples graphs are supernice

I would like to keep using rrdtool to make any type of graphs but I have
these questions:

1- If I want to make a graph of eg. value1 vs value2 (note that the variable
"time" is not included). Can I do it?
2- Will it make pie graphs in the future?

I am asking these questions because to make a graph is soo easy using
rrdtool that it could be awesome to be able to graph not only time related
values but anything else.

Regards

Fabian