[rrd-users] Re: unable to compile on Mac OS X 10.4.1

Philippe Sainte-Marie psm at wooe.org
Fri May 27 15:48:59 MEST 2005

Le 24 mai 05 à 17:50, Bill Burns a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I've never compiled rrdtool before but I followed the directions on
> http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/doc/
> rrdbuild.en.html.
>
> I managed to build all of the dependancies/libraries correctly, but
> the final rrdtool compilation fails.  it claims that it cannot find
> the libraries for freetype2, libart-2.0, cgilib.  I don't understand
> what's failing after several hours of fiddling with the installer.

I'm having the same problem. I can build dependancies/libraries without
errors, but when i set variables (to get to libs) and launch the
last ./configure for rrdtool, it only tells me that it did not find
the libs at all.

Any help or suggestion would be appreciate

--
Philippe Sainte-Marie <psm_at_wooe_dot_org>

-- Type: application/pkcs7-signature
-- Size: 2k (2353 bytes)