[rrd-users] Re: Problem with --x-grid settings

Fladsrud Tom Tom.Fladsrud at edb.com
Tue Nov 22 09:24:08 MET 2005

 I cheked both machines, and the date here are correct. The content of
the graph is correct, and it displays the right information from the
start to the end. But the day does not match the content of the graph.
On Monday, the content of Friday is displayed etc. And when I specifiy
that the date interval to display information about is from the 8. of
nov to 22. nov. it does display the right content for that intervall in
the graph, but the day on the x-axis is wrong. I have also printed out
the date that I use to see that this date is correct. It is. The 22. is
a Tuesday, but is set to be a Thursday in the graph...

I tried to put \% and \\\% in front of A, but it gave the same result.
Does this not work on windows? Or is there another command for windows?