[rrd-users] rrdtool how to or examples to pull all entries?

Andy Canfield andy.canfield at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 21:26:22 MEST 2005

I am brand new to RRDtool so please bear with if I don't phrase this correctly.

I am needing to develop a C or C++ app that loops through every entry
in an rrd file and pushes it out to a database. I am in need of
something that shows me what arguments I need to pass to rrd_fetch in
order to accomplish this. Is there a resource online somewhere that
shows me the example arguments needed that will pull everything in the
.rrd?

If you need more information about what I am trying to do in order to
be able to answer my question please ask me and I will provide it if I
know.

Thank you,
Andy