[rrd-users] Re: How to or examples to pull all entries?

Andy Canfield andy.canfield at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 22:28:00 MEST 2005

Gabrielle,
I hadn't seen that. So I would say yes that is kind of what I want but
I don't want to have to parse an XML file or string for this so is
there any way to go through the entire file step by step and retrieve
each entry in an array or something similar? So similar to rrd_fetch
but with no consolidation function requirement or can I pass NULL for
the CF argument and have it do no analysis?
Thank you,
Andy