[rrd-users] compiling 1.2.11 on Solaris 10

James M Deeke james.m.deeke at aexp.com
Fri Oct 7 17:07:16 MEST 2005

Hi,
        I have been working on getting the rrd tool installed on my
Opteron (WS2100) for the past week.  The problem was originally the
/usr/ucb/cc not being able to get the /usr/ccs/bin/ucb... file.  Well, I
installed the SunStudio 10 demo and now have all of the compilers I need.
        Now the "make" fails when it tries to build the RRDs.pm.
(perl-shared)   I am now at a stand-still and don't know what to do next.
I've tried every option suggested in the rrdbuild documentation.

        Does anyone have any ideas as to what may be causing this?  The
tool will install still, but the perl piece does not work.   (can't create
dynamic charts)

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Jim.

American Express made the following
 annotations on 10/07/05, 08:07:25

"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you."

American Express a ajouté le commentaire suivant le 10/07/05, 08:07:25

Ce courriel et toute pièce jointe qu?il contient sont réservés au seul destinataire indiqué et peuvent renfermer des renseignements confidentiels et privilégiés. Si vous n?êtes pas le destinataire prévu, toute divulgation, duplication, utilisation ou distribution du courriel ou de toute pièce jointe est interdite. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par erreur, veuillez nous en aviser par courriel et détruire immédiatement le courriel et les pièces jointes. Merci.