[rrd-users] doubt regarding RRD

shrikumar sukhthankar shrikumar.sukhthankar at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 08:25:15 MEST 2005

Hi
We are sorry we are not specific about our quereis.
The main problem that we are facing is that while doing the fetch query we
get NAN as the output
with the appropriate time that has been running from 1970
The update command that we have used is

rrdtool update target.rrd 1127966400:U 1127970000:22 1127973600:2.7

and

the fetch command that we have used

rrdtool fetch target.rrd AVERAGE -r 900 -s -1h

The output we get is

1127966400:NAN
1127970000:NAN
1127973600:NAN

We are able to update it but while using the fetch query we are getting the
above output.

Also can u please send us a demo script for providing input to the RRD tool
in whatsoever language preferrable Perl or C

Thanks and Regards
ASH and SK