[rrd-users] worked yesterday, errored today?

Eric J. Bowser ebowser at i-trap.net
Fri Oct 21 18:34:07 MEST 2005

Hello,

I have a perl script that has been updating to rrdb's and generating
graphs since June.  There have been no changes I know of, yet this
morning I started getting this error from cron daemon:

*** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice

Attached is a copy of my perl script; does anybody have any ideas?

Thank you very much!

-- Type: application/x-perl
-- Size: 3k (3272 bytes)

-- Type: application/pgp-signature
-- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
-- Size: 190 bytes