[rrd-users] Re: starting with rrd

Sérgio Lopes sergiol at ipp.pt
Fri Sep 2 15:30:13 MEST 2005

Hi again,
Unfortunately, it's not my decision to make. I did install Cacti, tried
it out, liked it, talked about it with who's in charge, but I am still
requested to create a rrd myself and fill it with the values stored on
the mysql db.. so back to square 1.
Thanks anyway for replying , Mark.

Regards,
--

  Sérgio Lopes

*CORE-IPP*
Rua Dr. António Bernardino de Almeida, 537
4200 - 072 Porto
Telef: +351 22 830 25 55
Fax: +351 22 830 25 56
E-mail: sergiol at ipp.pt <mailto:sergiol at ipp.pt>