[rrd-users] Re: rrdtool graph slow on some columns

christian smyth clsmyth at fuzzy-elves.org
Tue Sep 20 03:51:22 MEST 2005

Tobi,

Thanks for looking at this.  I will pull the CVS and try it.  FYI I am
using RRDTool 1.2.6 with libpng 1.2.8, libart_lgpl 2.3.17, and cgilib
0.5.  I don't know what other deps to tell you about :)

Also, I have made my RRD available for download here:

http://www.fuzzy-elves.org/rrd/

if you would like to try to reproduce the problem with real data.  At
least, with my data :)

-cls

--
christian smyth <clsmyth at fuzzy-elves.org>