[rrd-users] rpn expression question

Alex Ustyancev austyancev at artcoms.ru
Mon Sep 26 12:39:57 MEST 2005

Hi all.

I need to create a complex rpn expression. In two words, it calculates a value, everything is easy. But one small problem. In expression formula I need to devide one value by another. And the devider sometimes could be zero. As far as i know, rrd rpn sets the result of devision by zero as INFINITY. But in that case i need to set result as 0. So i try such RPN expression: {my_result_value_which_could_be_infinity},DUP,ISINF,EXC,0,EXC,IF

But that doen't work. There is no graph at all shown. Afaik it means, that there is a mistake in rpn expression. What's wrong with that expression?

Alex.