[rrd-users] Re: Anyone using rrdtool and perl NOT on unix?

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.het.net
Thu Sep 29 16:28:47 MEST 2005

On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 09:11:19AM -0500, Eric Brander wrote:

> >a) does it indeed generate the graphs
> >b) does it produce two different graphs from the same rrd
> >

> I just ran it again with rrdtool 1.2.10.
>
> http://www.rednarb.com/temp/alex.html

Thanks for trying.

So far I've learned:

a) I should have told to modify the line
   " use lib qw( /usr/local/rrdtool-1.2.11/lib/perl ); "
   into something appropriate for your system.
   (not you Eric, in general)

   If you don't know what it is: chances are the example
   directory has got it right, please have a look there if
   you cannot work it out yourself.

b) setting TZ on windows does NOT work, at least it doesn't
   have any effect.

I will try to find something that actually works.  If you have
suggestions to try, please do tell!

cheers
Alex

--