[rrd-users] Re: hwpredict/devpredict problems

Patrick Felt pfelt at feltonline.com
Tue Apr 18 19:13:38 MEST 2006

Tobi,
   well....  i feel a little stupid.  i guess my misunderstanding of the
hw algorithm shows here, but in formulating my answer i found that
devpredict was getting filled out properly.  i've upped a graph from the
rrd so you can see what my problem was:

http://www.feltonline.com/p_c/example.png

it would appear that i didn't have enough data for hwpredict to kick in?
  the last graph that i'd created was before it picked up at about 21:30
last night.  it was then that i really started trying to research the
problem and joined the list.

pat