[rrd-users] Re: compile problem rrdtool-1.2.12 on RH8

Alan McKay alan.mckay at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 19:44:23 MEST 2006

> What's missing from my compile?  WHat needs to be linked in or whatever?

Ug, I'm going through the docs again and see a whack of dependencies
that I'm going to have to check on.  So one of them will likely be the
solution.  That's probably why this wasn't answered before ... too
dumb a question :-/

--
"True Budo is done for the sake of building peace. Train every day so as to make
peace between this spirit and all things manifested on the face of the Earth"