[rrd-users] rrd gaps

Daniel rrd at lists.7thfire.com
Thu Aug 3 20:13:35 MEST 2006

Sometimes graphs for our system become very choppy with a lot o fholes
in the graphs, sometimes it's just fine. If we reduce the amount of rrd
files being generated on the system, things seem to run smoother. This
leads me to beleive it is an IO issue with writing to the RRDs and the
databases are not being updated properly.

Does anyone have any ideas, or solutions or suggestions for this type of
datapoint gaps?

-d

--
"You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your
freedom. I hope you will make good use of it." -- John Quincy Adams