[rrd-users] Re: rrd gaps

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Thu Aug 3 21:13:51 MEST 2006

Hi Daniel,

I think that your problem is that your rrds are configured to
expect updates to arive at a certain maximal interval. This is
configurable via the MRHB (minimal required heart beat) property
when creating or tuneing the rrd file ...

on the other hand the symptom sugests that your system is too slow
in updateing all the rrd files compared to their configuration.

best is to look into ways of makeing that update process faster ...

cheers
tobi

http://tobi.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9907