[rrd-users] Re: Fw: rrd 1.2.15 stores UNKNOWN as zero

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Fri Aug 4 12:59:33 MEST 2006

Hi Wilfred,

> I've also posted this at July 24 but nobody responded. I'm giving
> it one more try and won't bother you again with this. I feel this
> is a bug in RRD that should be fixed in a future release, but who
> am I?  ;-)

sorry for not responding, I have been on holiday ... I have not yet
had the time to verify your report ...

we did have this problem before due to the handling of subsecond
precision ... timestamps with N ...

I have seen the entry in the bugdatabase ...

cheers
tobi

http://tobi.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9907