[rrd-users] Re: Fw: rrd 1.2.15 stores UNKNOWN as zero

Wilfred van der Deijl wilfred at vanderdeijl.com
Fri Aug 4 13:15:23 MEST 2006

Thanks for the response.

I did find ticket 38 at
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool-trac/ticket/38 but that's
marked as fixed. It also references changeset 808. That change is referenced
in the CHANGES file at "2006-05-04 07:48", so I assume that fix is in the
latest version of RRDTool, although the milestone for ticket 38 is set to
RRDTool 1.3

The testcase I supplied was with version 1.2.15. If the changes for issue 38
are really included in this version, than it looks like the fix is not
complete.